Description to follow.
Post-reformation royal arms in Norfolk churches: Assessors’ certificates for the Norfolk hundreds of Depwade, South Greenhoe, Henstead, Mitford, and Shropham, edited by Stanley J. Wearing; with historical notes by Percy Millican.
The Cellarer’s account for Bromholm Priory, Norfolk 1415-1416, edited by Lilian J. Redstone.
The Lay Subsidy of 1581, transcribed by the late Rev. E. D. Stone, edited with an introduction by Percy Millican.
Series: Norfolk Record Society
Volume Number: XVII
Year of Publication: 1944
Edited By: Edward Darley Stone, Lilian Jane Redstone, Percy Millican, Stanley John Wearing
Tags: Bromholm Priory, Cellarer’s Roll, Churches, Depwade, Henstead, Lay Subsidy, Mitford, Norfolk, Norfolk Hundreds, Royal Arms, Shropham, South Greenhoe