The Norfolk Record Society welcomes individual and institutional members from the UK and overseas.
Membership of the Society runs from 1 January to 31 December and entitles each membership to a copy of the current year’s volume and an invitation to our Triennial General Meeting, volume launch and any other events we organise*.
To join the Society you can pay for an annual membership online by Direct Debit, via the respective link (below) to each membership category below.
- Individual (UK) – Annual £12.00 *
- Institution (UK) – Annual £16.00
- Individual (Overseas) – Annual £20.00
- Institution (Overseas) – Annual £20.00
If you are unable to make payment of your subscription by Direct Debit, please complete our Membership Application Payment Option Form and our Honorary Treasurer will contact you to confirm your preferred payment method is available.
* Please Note: Only individual and existing joint members registered in the UK who will receive an invitation to the Triennial General Meeting and volume launch and any other events we organise. We do not currently post invitations to overseas or institutional members but if any overseas individual member or representative for an institution would like to attend then please notify the Honorary Secretary.